Aaaaah Roma, the place where it all begin. I have actually never heard anyone coming back from a trip in Roma disappointed. The city is just so beautiful and you will see history and amazing architecture at every corners.
There are soooo many things to do in Roma (I have been there twice and still haven’t done all). To help you decide what to do, your priorities and where to stay, I have created you a map of activities, a map of restaurants and bars in the Eternal city.
Are you ready ?
Museum & Activities map
- Colosseo – Mandatory stops in here
- Roman Forum
- Villa Borghese
- Saint Peter’s Basilic
- Saint Peter’s place
- Vatican Museum
- Castel Sant’Angelo – Former Popes palace
- Fontana di Trevi
- Piazza di Spagna
- Circo Massimo
- Tempio di Adriano
- Piazza Campo De’ Fiori
- Palazzo Venezia
- Piazza Navona
- Palatin mount
- Via Del Corso – Shooooopping !
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza Dell’immacolata – Jeux de société
- via Dei Condotti – Shoooooopping !
Hotel & Restaurant & Gelato map
- Old Bridge gelateria – Perfect ice cream
- La Carbonara – For real carbonara (without cream!)
- Osteria da Zi Umberto – The place to be
- Doppiozeroo – Wine bar great for aperitif !
- Al Giardino Del Gatto E La Volpe – Best pizza !
- Da Felicie a testaccio – Pasta !
- Giolitti – Ice cream !
- Fiocco di Neve – Ice cream
- Palazzo del Freddo – ice cream
- Bonci Pizzarium – Pizza !
- Antico forno roscoli – Pizza !
For the complete map on Google, just click here !
P.S : I should update these maps from time to time. Stay connected !
Words countdown : 99